Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LEAVE - in'



Someone is leaving soon , from here , to other place , for three years .
Awrrrrghhhh , I really hope that I can make him to stay here , BUT tak mungkin d lah ;D Moreover he's going there for further study . So so , mana boleh tahan dia ;] Must let him go thr , stay thr , 3 years bau the smell of laut penang xD Ngakss . Seriously say , I will miss him very muchhh . 3 years , darn longggg leh ); This 3 years can't meet him , joke with him , eat snowflake with him , watch movie with him . Aiiks , memang hor sek loh . But nvm , he will come back someday (: But someday .. Someday , when will it be ? That someday // Dangerous . Hoho . I learnt this phrase from the movie ' Knight & Day ' which I watched with makcik . Had a great time with him today . At 1st cant contact douuu him , thought hv to cancel joh tim . But then at last , finally , can contact dou liao :DD heeeee . We went pv and it's rainin' ! I hate rainnn man ]: But nvm laaa , sekali sekala margh (: Ngeeks . We went for snowflake & then chit chaaat thr , walk around after finished one bowl of jelly ice x] Darn full d loh , and it's freaking cold in there * freezin' * Then reached 5 something we went for our movie ! Haha , this the 1st time I watch movie with makcik I guess . Last time also say say only wanna watch but never once jadi d xD After movie we went back . Most hor sek part is that , I didn't take picture with him . Aishhh . Don't know when will meet him again . Seriously , I will miss him a lot , A LOT A LOT .

Makcik ooooooit .
你你你-这个老太婆,不知道要怎么说你了
总之就是,谢谢你
想说的还有很多,可是,不想说着先,呵呵
再见 (:

With Love ; CML

No comments:

Post a Comment