Thursday, July 1, 2010

Open heart ? :D

1ST DAY OF JULY (;
TADAAAAA !
Fuyhhhh , it had been a long time since I last update my bloggie . Ngahaaaa , now back to here feel like weird weird pulak . Nowdays talk too much , so didn't write so much here . Hoho . Like that pun boleh -.-


Hoho , oh kaaaays . These few days nothing special happen . Except for going out with makcik . The most happening stuff is that I ALWAYS accept so called 'cabaran' from my classmates xD haha ! Well actually I'm really having fun with their kononnya ' cabaran ' but actually it's more to kritikan for me lo :D We having fun insulting each other , saying this and saying that , but we know it's all just for fun larrrrh [: BUT ! The fact that I less hair memanggggg cannot change . AND ! The fact that our Mr Kelvin Lau's wrinkles also cannot change too ! OH ! Almost forgotten the most popular one , Squirell's sau nga ! KAKA xD All of us who kena must have hati yang terbuka . Like me , terlalu terbuka liao -.- Hoho .

For sure , after Form V I will miss all these great moments (;

No comments:

Post a Comment