Saturday, July 3, 2010

Falls . With rain

LIFE;
up and down. slow and fast . left and right . need some direction . like a traffic light . red with pain . yellow with smile . green with laugh . sounds funny . what it means ? i'm finding it . easy and difficult . always have a way out . beautiful , perfect , love . always hiding . i'm still searching it .
_________________________________________________

(: Hey yohs . What's up ? Hahaha . Stupid question . Well well ; what am I going to talk today ? Actually I got lots of thing to say . But after writing bout the life thingy , I got nothing to write more . It's like , I had written all the things that I want to say :D hoho . These few days keep rainin' . Herghhh . Seriously saying ; I hate rain . Ngeeks I don't know why . I just don't like it . Cuz' , it makes my mood goes down . Down down down . Not that very down . But it makes me feel that it's not a good day . I don't feel energetic , cuz' it's nice to sleep when it's rainin' ! HOHO , stupidddd right -.- Awhhh god help me please :D I really need to wash up my mind . Think a lot of silly stuff , haha . With my classmates , again ((: They're too fun to play with largh :D

I'm wondering how my life will be when I'm 18 years old . Not a student who always wake up early and go to school and have her craps with her classmates anymore . Hmmmm , sounds boring lo . It's better to be a student than being a true teenager . Well ; what I mean is , after 18 I have to work on my own , no more rely to my parents , work hard to earn money & college life . OGOD , can u imagine this ? Can ah ? But I tak boleh leh . Aiks . But it's still okay for me , I'm ready for it :D It may sounds boring but it sounds challenging for me ((: Ngeeeks . Sometimes people need to have some challenge in their life . OHO ! Variety is the spice of life . Teehee , I learned this from MR mr :DD ngeeks . I love his phrases and all that u know . So darn geng ah him , thumbs up !

OH RIGHT ; I think I will just stop here ((:


Loves , Music in the rain , CML

No comments:

Post a Comment