Friday, July 16, 2010

I don't want

HAHAHAHAHA :D

Nothing to say . So just laugh la . Tunggu apa lagi , laugh laugh laugh :D Haha , bodoh right . Well well ; I don't know what to say about today . But I got lots of things to say about these few days . Macam - macam things happen d lo . Lai , let;'s start hear my story :]

First and foremost ; PLKN
WARGGGGHHHHHH , tell youuuu . Beautiful morning of 15 July , all of the form 5 students jantung berdegup dengan cepat sekali . Know why ? Cuz that stupid plkn larrrh . I darn scared weyh . Hati jantung liver rambut all wanna jatuh out already . I don't wanna go to the plkn . Actually I'm not that scared to go larh , it's just that .. I scared my skin jadi hitam . BUAHAHAHA , I know , very the lame ma -.- Other reason is .. it's not easy to survive in the camp . But now they said the rules not so ketat already (: So it's a good thing also larh actually [: We can be more independent , without family and meet new friends . A whole new experience in our life . Hoho . At school tht time everyone start sms and check whether they're chosen or not . TCS help me to check , I tak ingin nak tauuuuu arkk , too scared to check . HAHA . But also want to thanks to him for chekin' it for me :D Cuz' I tak dapat :DDDD All of them prank me , said that I got it , & then asked me to read the sms myself . FUYHHHHHH FUYHHHH FUYHHHH , a thousand thanks to God . When I saw the maaf , TERUS , my beban , stress , worries altogether gone . But TCS pulak yang kena . Aikkks , feel sorry pulak doh . He help us to check , all msg is maaf but only he got tahniah . LPY and KLE-H also got in . They look so depress . Hopefully their dream will come true (: OK lah , don't want say bout this already . Sien ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - END

OH OH OH
Know what ? That day hor , wednesday hor , our school got ceramah leh -.- Feel like slapping me right . HAHA . If I got chat box here sure all marah bad things mia :D kaka . Hmmm , the ceramah was by Eddie Lim . He's the speaker . He really funny , I mean ; at least we wont feel boring with what he said . What he said is actually true . Study smart not study hard . Hoho , feel kinda motivate after hearing what he said . But when after step out from school , ZROOOOP , terus hilang itu semangat xD haha . Darn fast right . Teeeheee .

HMMMMM , still got what thing say arh ? I think nothing le gua . Recently very pendiam joh , hahahahaha diam konon -.- yak si la u . BYE

Loves , CML

No comments:

Post a Comment