Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday evening night .

BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM [:

Yesterday had a lot of fun with Nicole and Kah Chun , both of my bro's friends . Haha . After class when I walked back home , suddenly saw a girl wave at me in the car . I pun pelik , don't know who's that . Then only I know it was Nicole , ngeeeeks . Went to the car and they said they're going to watch movie , yeaheeeeeee :D Movie time again . Actually my classmates also got invite me for movie , Despicable Me ! But I can't make it ): Mom don't let . But at last I still manage to go for movie , but not with tcs they all larh ]: So paisehhhhh weeee =x Don't worry , August holiday my mom let me out , heeeheeee . So there's still a chance ! Hoho . I called tcs asked him whether they're still there or not but he said they went back already . Actually I can't really hear what he said that time :D Too noisy , haha . So then we went in and the movie had started ! Save time , no need watch advertisement . Haha . We watch Predators . Ayo ah ma , that movie memang scaryyy arrrrkkk . But compare to the trailer that I watch last time , the movie is better . Hoho , like got beza like that -.- The doctor darn lengzai d lo . But ma de he's a bad guy , bazir . And the Royce pun sama lengzai , man weyh . Haha .

After movie we went back home , put down my things and went to low yat sing k . Sis also following together . Only the 5 of us sing , hoho . Very fun , and tell you ; My stomach macam nak pecah already ark . Greedy , I eat a lot . Sei mang take food & ice cream . At last perut buncit . Haha . Sang until 12 something then go back . Kinda sleepy that time but it's fun [:


Adios , CML [:

No comments:

Post a Comment