Friday, July 9, 2010

Blank .

July 3 - July 10
How many days dy ahhhhh ? 6 days . For 6 days I didn't update my bloggie . Ngeeeks . Nowdays too lazy le la . I also don't know why . Recently keep chasing drama only . Hoho :D Last time bloggie , and then novel and now drama turn xD Huhuhuhu , that's human life . Too many choices until you don't know what to choose . Hmmmm , today I didn't go to school at all . It's the report card day . My parents not going to take it , so tadaaa ! It's a holeeeeday ! 3 days no school , yeaheeee . Free free free :D But whenever it is free , I never know what I should do to spend my time . Hoho . Well ; maybe I will just post up more topics in my bloggie ? Hoho . What to do larhhh , my house got no people to talk with . So , what I can do is just write what I want to say here . Geng lehhh ? That's why I always write craps in my posts . huhu .

Yesterday sis kept scolding mum about the house key . HAHA . Ah ma forgot to pull out the house key when she's going out for work . The key just left at the door and puff ! OFF she go to kejar kucing -.- She said because she want to chase the cat & that's why she forgotten to pull out the key . And fuyhhhhh , luckily our neighbour saw the hse key & help us to keep it until I came back from tuition . I was like , WAAAAAA , ah maa , u geng leh u . Memang thumbs up ah :D haha . Sis take kesempatan to scold her cuz' last time sis also forgot to pull the key out & ah ma scold her until whole block also can hear . Hohoho . That's our tradition xD SOL , scold out loud . Huhu . But cannot blame ah ma gehhh , umur sudah meningkat is like tht d la x]

Hmmm , I think that's all what I want to write . My mind is totally blank !

Bye , CML

No comments:

Post a Comment