Friday, July 9, 2010

小丸子 :D



JENG JENG JENG !
Haha , see who's there ? 小丸子 !Ngeeeeks . I know I know , it sounds like so silly but I just feel like post something bout her . Hmmmm , I started watch this cartoon when I was in standard 4 I think . That time I was too boring and I just switch on the tv . And jeng jeng , there it goes the music ' pichaaanaaa pichaaanaa ' :D haha . And that is how I started like this cartoon . Sometimes memang kinda stupid d lo . Chibi ohhh chibi . She likes ice campur . She hates marathon . And and , she's very close with her grandfather . HAHA . Her grandfather pun funny satu :D Kepala macam onion . Buahahaha . Bodohhhh kan ? This sweet can was bought by my bro , hoho :D It's just normal sweets inside . The special thing is on the can only . Huhu , that's y ; Never judge a sweet by it's cover :DD
OH RIGHT - END


Pichana pichana , CML (:

No comments:

Post a Comment