Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wed wet .

HOHOHOHO . Going to have stomach ache again ; HATE THIS MAN .

Hmmmm , what to say about today ? AHHHHHH , got nothing to say laaaa . At school got lots things too say but now , totally blank pulak . Haha . In class friends always zat me . And I joined them ; zat myself -.- Haha . Memang bintai . Always kena zat less hair ah , latitude & longitude ah , very hot ah , princess ahhh :D But I get used to it already . Hoho . What to do ; Hati terlalu terbuka liao . No way to jahit balik :D Ngaks .

Well today I went to acc & chem in Kasturi & yeaheeeeee [:
Ah Poon kinda good mood today . Not that very good la , just ; very lan zheng (: And it makes my mood 'up up' :D Chemist like usual , with Freddy's continue ah x] On the way back tht time , we made a lot of noises . Talk here & there , laugh here & there . HAHA . Langsung didn't care about what other ppl think about us . Hoho . Haiya , anything la . Lrt there also didn't right cannot talk loudly =x Ngeeeeeks

On the way walking back home , I sun bian went to cut my fringe . Now feel a lot better (: Or not like last time , darn messy & fan . But hor , haihhhh . Say bout cut hair I pun sakit hati . The girl who cut my hair ask how short I wanna cut . The I said don't want too short . HAHA . And you know what she said ? She said ; En , if cut more later whole hair also gone -.- Haha . Aikkks , memang biasa le la . Everytime when she help me cut she also will say this . Give her zha 99 :D

Laughs , CML [:

No comments:

Post a Comment