Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kem kem kem (:

DADADADADADADADADADA

One week didn't post new stuff here :D Hahaa . These few days I was trying to write something & post it up . And then when I type until half way , go log on pps watch drama . Haha , apa lagi , lazy la nak tulis bloggie (: Human is like this d la . San feng zhong ri du . Ada faham ? 3 minutes hot temperature :DDD So stupiddie weyh .

Oh yeaaaap [: Today I went for the Kem Insan Cemerlang thingy . Everything was just going okay with the plan . Only English that made me darrrrn sleepy . Wuargh . BM tht time we did some exercises with slides . And then English time , Pn. Suriati asked us to do some stretching . And then not longer we're again sleepy . All mata sepet mulut menguap :D Haha . Then we're asked to cubit friend who are sitting next to us . PIUUU PIUUUU . Feel like find a table and just lie on it . Wahhhh , shuang leh .

We had Chicken curry and vege for our lunch . WEEEEEHAAAA [: I love chicken . Yummie miee miee . But it's not that spicy larh . Me and reena tak cukup kenyang went to ask more for chicken . Hohohoho =x Actually we're not tamak la (: We're just trying not to waste the extra food left . JIMAT AYAM ! After eating we continue with Physics . AIKKKKS . Memang geram ahhh when everytime come to Physics lesson . I'm like sakai Physics , never learn Physics before . Totally forget everything . My goodness .

EXAM IS COMING AHHHHH
Aiyoooo aiyoooo , cham lo cham lo ]: August test is coming . Although is just a test , but seriously saying ; I'M NOT PREPARE OF ANYTHING YET . Especially my Physics ahhhhhhhh D: Memang die 99 lo this time . No tuition , sch tcher .. HMMMM (: I don't know how to describe , maybe is bcuz' my own problem =x Can't pick up what tcher said . Every time also Physics yg tak ngam mia . AIKKKKS . I don't know how to sao fo now . How am I going to do the test , trial and even SPM for Physics paper .
AKU , bodoh physics , fobia physics , gila physics -.-


Alright , that's all I want to say in this post . Don't want write so long . Like essay pulak . Ya lo , essay can write until so long mah good lo . ADUHAI . More post coming up [:

Loves , CML

No comments:

Post a Comment