Sunday, July 11, 2010

Eleven-July

SUNdayyyyyy

Beautiful Sunday . Woke up too early today . Earlier than ah ma tim . Asked her to wake up & kacau her on bed . And she told me that she watched the Germany VS Uruguay yesterday night ! YARGGGGHHH , she didn't ask me to wake up . Tengok seorang , begitu semangat ! I TAK KISAH LAH . Tonight I will watch the finale one , yeaheeeeeee :D Go for Spain bahhh . Buahahaha :] Oh yaya , know what ? Just now I saw some news from MSN , saying that ; C Ronaldo is going to be father . MY GOODNESS . Going to be a father , and so who's going to be his wife ? NO NO NO ! Cannot , he's mine . Haha . I mean , his leg (: HAHA , I only want his leg & umpph his head :D body tak payah laaa . Big until -.- Tht day saw his pic at the ferry there , terus ' Knock Down ' Mou johhh , terus tak suka him xD Well well , let's stop bout him .

Let's talk about .. my breakfast ! Haha , so excited -.- like 100 years mou sek guo breakfast like that . Today ma made breakfast , long time didn't eat breakfast like this dy since ah ma always go work early in the morning & somore I hv to go school early . Ah ma's breakfast is the most delicious breakfast in the world ! Tak sedap also hv to say sedap , or not no breakfast eat later . Haha :D

Loves , CML

No comments:

Post a Comment