Thursday, June 10, 2010

Let it blank (:

BIBUBIBUBIBUBIBUBIBU ! :DD

Today is Thursday ! Haha , stupid , everyone knows that cml -.- So .. I had my holiday for already like one week ? And I still have one more week of holiday ! That's so darn supeeeeeer great ! I don't need to wake up early , prepare for school , starving in school , da bao food in canteen , do homework and listen to those teachers speaking ! Yes yes yes :D I love Holidays man , although I can't hang out anywhere [: Aikkks , that's the most hor sek part lo . But , can't out doesn't mean I will die , I have comp what ! HAHAHA , mama , you cannot catch me ~~

Well , this whole holiday I will just have myself in front of the comp , all the time ! Huhu , sounds like so zhai nv :D But , I'm not zhai nv ! So nan dak can own the comp for whole day wo , of course must online 99 d ma xD Today Im not going out for tuition , yeaaaahuuu ! That's so great , cuz I'm superb lazy to go out today . Yesterday don't have acc class , o oh ! They said Mr Poon sakit liao wo , until no voice , and tuesday tht time was like , hmmmm , awful ka ? I don't know . But I really hope he will get well soon ! He's really a good teacher , although memang garang larh =x

This morning I had a very very great breakfast [: Not maggieeeeee anymore ! Yeppy :D I'm bored of maggie I tell u . Not only that ! I'm fobia of maggie ! Everytime I think of maggie , I will think of my hair -.- And I wanted to say a billions of thanks to my mom that she didn't cook maggie for me anymore ! Buahaha [: Oh oh , I think I will just end my craps here , byebye !

p/s : I still got next post , hohohoho ! Check it out buddy muddy punny ! :D

LOVES, CML

No comments:

Post a Comment