Friday, June 25, 2010

R O M A N T I C A

BOUNJOUR ! :D

PARIS ! FRENCHMEN ! KISSING ! ART ! HJ ! :D
They said that Paris is a very romantic place (: Well, I can feel that too . Beautiful secenery , delicious food, handsome frenchmen , thick French accent . Awwwwww . Too perfect , aite ? But thennnn huh , I feel that Rome is more romantic . Ngeek :D Maybe I got influenced by the movie ' When In Rome ' // The fountain of love , the famous place where everybody throw coins and make a wish in front of the fountain . Such a romantic thing right ! Actually , some people said there's a cupid around us . Shooting people and let people fall in love . Do you think it's trueee ? Hahaha , if there's really a cupid in this world THEN I'll be the cupid ! Naked around with wings and arrows shooting people , with love ! Weeeha , fun right ? Paris , Rome , what else ? Hmmm, going to search one soon . OHH ! one more is .. Milan I guess ? Last time watch one movie got Milan d . I guess it's a romantic place too . TAK MACAM SINI , romantic ? Aiyerhhh * shakin' head to the right & left * haha ! Don't so bad la CML :D Nowdays I shuo hua very kejam liao xD Paisehhh ha xD Come let's yan xiong my pantun ! Mulut CML jangan dipermudah , katanya dapat membawa maut , jika tak maut sengsara juga , tak maut baik mati sahaja xD Bodoh mia pantun -.-

Chaoz (:

No comments:

Post a Comment