Monday, June 7, 2010

My HOLYDAY !

Say la la la ! :D
My blog memang boring kan ? Everytime intro is lalalala , then hello hello , then hey hey hey -.-
Haha , apa nak buat . Susah TER-biasa . Today is Mondae ! And I have quite a great time today . But the worst is that I went to wangsa walk to change my string , AGAIN * this the 2nd time I change my string ! There will never be the 3rd time ! Hahahaha //

Tmr gonna be BBQ Day :D Can't wait for it . I'm so darn anticipating for the HOT sausages , nuggets , and the most one , POTATO WEDGES ! I mean , that's the best food ever that I never eat before during BBQ (: Tmr I will have that chance , haha [: Hope everything will goes fine tomorrow [: It will be all fine and we will have lots fun time together . Teeeheeee . Well , now I had some problem . I'm lack of charcoal here . Haha . I just hope there will be enough food to eat :D Okay okay . I'm gonna end this topic here . What's the topic next ?

Oh oh , next topic : About Eugene Park ! Aha , actually I don't know anything about this genius guy . But after watching Star King , I'm attracted with his violin perfomance . He's really a genius electric violinist ! But unfortunately , he's abused by his company manager , for 10 years ! That is too long , and made him to take drug . He's such a talented guy man . But it's a good thing to see that he's back to Korea to continue with his concert . Haha , I watch some of his perfomances BEFORE he joined the company . It had been a big difference in the quality in his performance after he had been abused . So kesian leh . Ppl so talented , but treat ppl like this . YAK SI LA -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment