Tuesday, June 15, 2010

House Keepin'

CHAK ! Cml here ! Teeeheeteeheee ;D
Silly right ? That's me [: You might think I'm crazy , like a fool , but that's me . If you insist to think that way , GO AHEAD . No one will stops you (: Haha ! Nahhhh , I know no one will think that I'm crazy , right ? Teehee , just nod your head & say yes ! GOOD !
* God, I'm really going crazy -.-

Well well ; let's talk abt what I did today . OH ! Today was like .. Hmmm , okay & alright :D Mom not working today , yeaheee ! She went to pasar early morning & actually I wanted to follow her . But my mind too sayang me & asked me to sleep a lil' more and so .. I slept until ten o'clock :] That day was even worse , I woke up on 11.30 pm . Erhh , I hate to wake up late BUT I just can't make it to wake up early ! x] Ahhhh , just forget bout this .

Everytime when ah ma start cleaning my bedroom , I knew what will happen . She will like screamin' , 'MAY LING AHHH ! LOOK AT UR ROOM ! UR DESK ! MESSY ! DIRTY ! EXACTLY LIKE HOW U LOOKS LIKE !' arrrrgghhh * rolled eyes * Ma , I'm bored of this . I can memorize everything u said , everytime when u bebel . Hahaha .
Jingle bell jingle bebel , mama membebel :D


I cleaned everything in my room , and OH . It really makes a better change . It looks better , clean , and pretty , and that's exactly how I look like okay ? HAHAHA , nahhh , I just making some jokes around here .Teehee . After cleaning , I had my nasi lemak , adn OFF I GO ! To lrt station and then to pasar seni and then to Kasturi . Herggh , a long journey . Gahaa , but with musics in your mind all along the journey , you will feel different . Really , try it [:

All right , I think I will stop my boring craps here ((; END HERE ! Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment