Tuesday, June 8, 2010

THE BBQ DAY !

TADA ! IT WAS THE BBQ DAY TODAY :D

hahahaha , the bbq party was over & I had a very great time with everyone tonight :]
This was the 1st time I did BBQ in my house area, as my friend said my hse area is more suitable . Haha . But well , being a host is not that easy man ! Have to prepare everything and much more , but it made me feel excited . Hoho :D When we start our bbq that time , we had some problem with the fire thingy ]: I so darn worried about the charcoals . We had used 1 hour to heat up the charcoal I guess ? So paiseeehhh let they all wait so long , hoho . I guess everyone had a lots of fun , I hope so :D Teeheeee . Neway , it was an awesome night ! With all classmates together and other friends . It was a sweet thing (: So , I think I will end the story here . So sorry guys ! I'm just too tired to write more . Ngeeeeks , check it out in my faceboooook la ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment