Saturday, June 12, 2010

累了

Speechless , Tired , The end .

I don't wanna talk . I don't wanna see . I don't wanna care .
I don't wanna talk to you . I don't wanna look at you . I don't wanna care about you .
I don't want you to talk to me . I don't want you to look at me . I don't want you to care me BUT
of course , you won't do that and only I will .
I just want to sleep . Rest . Close my eyes . Clear my mind .
Stop thinking . Stop having you in my mind.
You're not anyone . You're not mine . You are only yourself .
Please disappear . Please go away . Please , GET LOST .
You're such an idiot . Bastard . Fool .
You make me go crazy . Like an idiot . Like an fool . Just like you .
I'm wasting my time , I'm regret, I'm going back now .
I'm enough of this . I'm going to stop this . I'm going to end this .
No more stalking , no more questioning , no more talking .
I'm gonna be okay . I'm gonna be fine . I'm gonna be alright .

Without you .
I Hate You . But you know , it's not true .

By, CML

No comments:

Post a Comment