Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad's Day ♥

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (:
Today is the 3rd week of June, it's Father's Day (: Hmm, everyone is celebrating having a great time with their father right now I guess ? Happy time [: But from this morning until now , I didn't get the chance to say a Happy Father's Day to my father yet, since he still in hometown . But he'll be back at home later ! [: Ah pa is staying at hometown now after grandma had retired, taking care of her and help my aunt . It was kinda hard for my mom, sis and me when there is no guy in home . We, the 3 lady have to take care of ourselves. And I had to get up early every morning so that I won't miss the bus . Cuz' if I missed the bus, no one will fetch me to school . And last time ah pa always accompany me to go tuition . Hold my hand & cross the streets. A big hand , holding a small hand (: But now after tuition I used to go back home alone . Had my dinner alone . No one cooks , and sis will buy outside food for me . I miss that moment when I had my dinner with my family .
All together .


Usually people said Mother suffered a lot more than the Father had . But for me I think it was equal . Yeahh , ah pa didn't feel the pain when ah ma pushed me out . But , he had pain & stress when he raise me and my other siblings . It's not an easy thing to raise a family . He worked the best to give the best for his family . We had a lot of fun time during our childhood . Ah pa always bring us out to visit some new places . And he will always bring his camera along , take pic of his 3 lil' kids (: Now I know why ah pa loves to bring his camera here & there [: To keep the memories .
Yeahhh , he gives us a great childhood and a sweet memory .


Dad ; (:
ILY . TFE . SRH . GMW

No comments:

Post a Comment