Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two In One (:

Haiyaaaaaaa ! I'm back with my normal post :D
Today, 2 topics in one post :D Teeehee, got a lot of things to say largh [: Hmmmmm , which one should I start first ?
Oh right ! Let's start with this first [:

MOVIE DAY WITH THE 3 GUYS :D
Hahaha , this early morning while I was sleepin' like orang batu, suddenly hse phone rangggg . Hergggh , I was enjoying my dream that time . Hahaha ;] And when I picked up the phone , I heard one guy voice , andddd it was kinda shocked . Cuz' I thought it was mom calling :D haha , yuan lai is that tcs :DD Asking me wanna go watch movie or not . Fuyhhh , 11am ; it's abit too early man ! But it's okayyy since I can't continue sleep anymore & mom let me out this time ! xD At 1st tcs told me that we're watching Shrek AND THEN he told me that there is no Shrek in ww . Grrrrrr . Haha . So we decided to watch The Prince of Persia & the newest cartoon , Toy Story 3 ! :DDD weeehaa . At 1st I never thought of watchin' TS3 , but after watched the advertisement & saw what Jason wrote , I changed my mind [: Ngeeks . The persia one is quite nice , and the prince ! was so so handsome . Mmmm , * eyes full of love * buahahah ! After persia , we had 3 hours left before TS3 start . The 3 guys ; tcs , kelvin & sem wanted to go cc . And me , following . Hahaha , but before that ! We went to makan duluuuu , perut dou lapar liao lo . We ate KFC & I chose the cheapest one , teehee . We spend 1 hr at orange & headed back to ww . Had some fun time looking at ppl playin' bowling & went to pst hiburan thr :DD It's like going back to chilldhood time (: 4.45 reached , we enjoyed our Toy Story 3 ! ((: It was a very nice show ! Really, funny like hell man :D When the movie end , we looked around us . The room was actually full with kids , haha ! Darn pasieh d lo :D Had a very great time today (:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

HAPPY BELATED BDAY NICOLE [:

Well , actually it had been one week since Nicole bday . Ngeeeks (: Nicole is one of my bro's friend , and now she became my friend too, although our age are slightly in a big gap :D She's a very friendly girl (: And very sweet . She invited me along to celebrate her birthday since I was alone in home at night :D We had our steamboat dinner at somewhere at sunway Hahah , wa bei hiao places mia xD I drank a lot tom yam and ateeee alot alot of ice cream , wee ! Love their ice cream man :D After dinner we went for 2nd round o wait until 12 am & celebrated Nicole's real bday (: We went to somewhere don't know whr , errr is ming tien I guess ? We had drinks & chit chatin' :D Reached 12 am we sang a Happy Bday song or her [: And we had sushi donuts as her bday cake :D Ngeeks, may all her wish come true yoh . That's the end of the night and the start of my SUNday [:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment