Friday, June 4, 2010

Tweeeety Friday ! :D

Tweeeeet tweeet tweet !

How you people feel today ? HAHA . Tell you guys a good news ba ! That good news is ; I had passed up my BM foliooo ! Yes yes yes ! :D hahahaa . Very lame right, aku tau x] Finally ahhh everything finished . These few days I'm really really super tired . And my eye bags are still here ! ); I don't careeee ! Now that I had finished all my tasks, I just want to have enough rest and do whatever thing that I want to do . I want to yell out loud , online 99 , having some chat , watch movies and whatever drama that I had missed , close my eyes and sleep like orang batu ! Ambik kaaaau x) I'm not gonna do anything that related to school today (: NO WAY ! Hohoho

Morning that time I woke up at around 9.30 . Arggggh, 1st thing that come up in my mind is folio. Folio folio folio , everytime folio ! Memboringkan wei . But nvm la, just a few more hours more I will berpisah with that bloody folio ! So , I sabar (: I paste all the paper sheet & then finish up the senarai kandungan . Yeaaaaahu ! After everything done I went to bath . Then went to bind the folios , tcs & mine . My so nipis & tht tcs one so tebal -.-

Later then I went to the bus station . Luckily ! I still sempat naik tht bus , or not have to wait very long for another bus . When I naik that time . That OLD UNCLE gave me the ticket . So , I give him 50 sen , since pelajar only need to give 50 sen d ma . Then he tarik balik tht ticket, means I cannot naik la . So I tell him and show him my pj shirt . So then the OLD UNCLE said ; ' Mana kad pelajar' . I'm like , what the hell -.- Luckily I have my sutdent card with me , zhaaaaa him 99 ah ! I show him my student card , nahhhh ! Nenineni bubuuuu ~

So so , reach school that time I walk straight into the canteen although that security guard lookin' at me . Feel like askin him ; ' apa tengok tengok ? ' haha . I went to find teacher & finally , it was safe in teacher's hand (: ! So then I went to the dewan , I sat on thr with my classmates and enjoy the performances , wuhuuu . Jamming was the best part ! Everyone sang along . Haha , and I missed Pn Hasnawiah's one ): They said it was very best . Ngeeeeks . After finish , I went back to home like how I always used to go back , BY MY SCHOOL BUS (: haha . I hate tht old rapid uncle man -.-

That is what I did today . And I will never have to do the same thing again because there is no more other folio ! But one new one , ADD MATHS -.- Bloody hell . haha .

OH OH , THAT'S THE END , buaaai !

Laff , cml

No comments:

Post a Comment