Wednesday, June 16, 2010

That's my wednesdae :D

I had outing with my tuition friends today [: They're namely , Durian Ong Ong , My twin Pling , Cutie Piggy Teng teng , Ngong gua Min fei && Sin siang ? Teheee , I don't know how to spell his name leh xD So darn paiseh . Hoho When I reached ww, I straight away walked to 2nd floor and ngam ngam hou ! All the people coming out already , haha :D I guess it's the audience who watched Karate Kids . So I waited them to come out & just give them a lil' suprise ! Teehee :D After that we walked to the popular bookshop . OH YA , before that , I saw my dearie MOOKEE ! Gaga :D she & her leroy So sweet together lo, ngaks . At popular tht time , I found the book that I wanted long time ago ! I wanted it very very much ! And I didn't bring enough money ): But Pling say she can borrow me some money [: So good of her ! But at last I still didn't get to buy that book cuz' it is the last book & .. tak cantik liao :D hoho . A while then everybody was hungryin' . All are looking for food :D Haha . So we headed to A&W , me & pling shared a glass of root beer . AWWWW ! Tell u what , I 've been a long time never try the root beer since I was in primary sch ! Miss it so muchy ! (: We had some talks , laughters & jokes together . After mum mum , we went for a walk . And .. my foot going to break arkkk . OH OH , Pling give me this as a present :D Although it's a small pin , but it's really cute for me :D

I LOVE ICE CREAM [:
Thanks Pling (:

Later then our piggy teng teng said want to go Carefoure to buy purse . SO, wait apa lagi ? Off we go ! Hoho . Reached already mana tau the shop already zhap ]: Aiks , kesian ah teng nahh . When she wanna buy it closed , when she dak han they open pulak . Memang zhok sei ah ! Later teng said she wanna balik dy ): Awwww, darn mm seh dak d lo . Nvm laa , she went back with her .. hehe , ehem ehem ? xD So left only pling , minfei, sin siang ? (I really dono how to spell ! ) and me [: At tengah jalan suddenly saw yogi2 , aha ! Of course hv to buy one & eat la ((: Ngeeks . But hor lian pling cannot eat . Then we went to pst hiburan there play2 ha . Pling 1st time won in a car race ! Buahahah ! Congratulations lo :D


And then .. It's time to go back . Pling's mom fetch me & min fei back [: That's how my outing end . A really great outing [:

No comments:

Post a Comment