Thursday, May 6, 2010

야야야

TODAY is another hot day again ! Superio hot doh ! Serious beh tahan -.-
At class , everyone blame me when the weather is too hot , haha :D Know why ? Cuz' got one day my friends told me that they feel very hot , so I told them, ' Of cuz' hot lahh , imma hot girl ma x) ' That is what I told them and they burst into laugh . I pun stunned -.- Very funny ke ? I thought they will just roll their eyes or what but they kept laughing & HAHAHA :D One more thing that is very funny about our class is when I talk to Kelvin , haha :D I always call him uncle , ah pek or anything la as long as it's old , buahahaha ! I always ejek him got many wrinkles and anti-aging all that . And he pulakkkkk always say bout my hair . Grrrrr && LZY's stupiddddd song . That memang cukup stupid . Xin tai ruan konon , xin tai ruan dao tou fa diao dao wan -.- BOOOOO HIM ! Muaha .

After school , I went for tuition with my friends . And then we planned to eat pan mee , wuhuuuu ! Long time didn't eat pan mee already ); At first I wanted to eat roti d , & then can't tahan , went to eat pan mee with them . And then saw py and daniel , OHOOOO :D We took lunch together and 2.30 reached .
I start my class with english . Oho , I love the English lesson , hahahaah , the teacher is just too funny (: But hor sek this week can't same class with Tcs , hoho . Then I took Maths , seriously say la . I don't know what teacher teach about -.- I like dong gu sitting at there , copying .althought the chapter is really easy . Arghh ;[ I need to work hard more , haha (: Later then I went for Chemistry . Wuhuuuuuu , Chem again Ngeeeek . I love chemist is becuz' of this teacher only . Haha , if other teacher , sorry la :D hoho , so straight ((x 6.20 reached , went back with tcs . Haih , he memang very bising d la . Maybe people yang sau nga memang like to talk gua ? Haha , tcs ! Nampak ini tak ? buahaha , sau nga zai !

Tomorrow will be our class photo session ! AHA ! I wanna take take take , muaha . I missed 2 photo session lorgh , one is SPBT and the other is Ping Pong . Aihhh , tak apa la . Maybe mou yun fan gua ? ngeeeeks .
Tomorrow will be a better day ! Right , 혁재 ? :E

BY CML미령

No comments:

Post a Comment