Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rain oh rain :D

It's rainin' // Once again .

Raiiiin raiiin go away , come again another day !
Well well, how do you feel today, people ?
It was raining this morning . What a bad weather largh ); I hate raaaaaaaain man . Why is it have to rain in the early morning ? It should be a sunny day , a brand new good starting with birds singing on the trees , flirting with each other . Well , I don't know what to write in this entry man . So stuck . Hahaha .

Hmmmm , start from today , I must do something to myself . I mean, seriously say, I've been doing nothing for these few days u know . I don't know what I did, but I am 100% sure is not STUDY . I never study anything and i'm superrrrr duperrr lazy to do it ! Even my homework . What's the purpose for doing it lah ? But now, everbody talk bout spm . Here spm there spm , whole Malaysia spm spm spm -.- sp-a-m adalahhh , ambik kau ! Darn frustrated to hear that spm ): I'm gonna die this time . I don't study hard , I don't take things seriously . Yeahhhh , whatever . Now , I got to move on . Moveeeeeeeeee on babeh ! Where ever it is , just walk . More effective way, just run ! AHA , run for your life ! Oh yea , one more thing . These few days always talk craps . Ergggggggggh , i'm a weirdo :D ngeeeek

So so , Chong May Ling ! start doing what you should do now ! M O V E E E ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment