Wednesday, May 26, 2010

OHOHOHO :L

Yohooooooo !
It's wednesday today ! No tuition for today ! But uhm , at night got larh . Hergggh . What kind of life is this man?

Morning wake up , shh shh , brush teeth , bath , tie hair , pack bag , eat breakfast , wait for bus , go for perhimpunan , study in class , recess in class , went to the lab , do some experiment , after school , eat lunch , or maybe then tuition , afternoon sleep , online , dinner , homework , and then finally , SLEEP .
Wargggh , that is how my life goes everyday ! OMG ! Hahaha, it's not that bad larghhh . At least yesterday is always different from today . And of course , tomorrow will be another day too . A better day to live (: Huhu .


Just now at school me and my friends went to help teacher for the spbt thingy . We help teacher to throw all the bus into the lorry , that is so darn fun cuz' we threw the books from 2nd floor , buahahaa :D It's like throwing all the stupid stress altogether into the lorry and forever dissapear from us . Hohoho, nice right ? And then , physics time . Hergggh , I don't understand a single thing . Some I understand but not all of that largh . Haha . My physics really very bad and I don't even go for a tuition for that subject . I'm going to die gao gao liao la this time . Suan suan , don't talk bout edu anymore . Talk bout that pun sien ah . Haha .

I'm absent mind right now . Need a short nap . Byebye

CML ; :]

No comments:

Post a Comment