Monday, May 17, 2010

Bigggg and gigantic (':

AHAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
After 3 days , I'm coming here to post something up in my bloggie .
Well , just now when I searched some news about them , I saw something .
SOMETHING VERY BIG , GIGANTIC ! Totally shocked me .

신동아아아아 ~
Tell me ! When you and her .. ? Awwwwwwwwwwww .
I can't really accept this fact yet . At first I heard that you have a girlfriend , I thought it's just a rumor ! No way to let it be true ! );
But now , I had know everything . It's true . The secret code that you wroteeeeee on the piece of note to all of us . That girl is seriously super duper lucky to have you this cute little talented super kid ! If I had fall in love with you , I truly will cry for the whole day , or maybe tomorrow and another tomorrow . You're a brave kid dear . Thumbs up for you !
May you and her happy together always (':


NOW. A fear is coming around me . I scared that it will be HJ's turn next ): Won't right ? Give me an answer for this please ]:This won't happen on HJ right ? Can't be . Although I know that he might have someone else now , but I will still believe him . Last year , he used to wrote about loveeeeee stuff in his cy . I'm scared like hell .

HJ ahhhhh . Please , wait for me a little while more . Just a few months more , and I can see you again (': That's a new dream for me now . It's you , again [:

No comments:

Post a Comment