Friday, May 7, 2010

Photoshoooooot ! :D

LALALALALA
We had our class photoshoot session today ! AHA ! 5 Bina had the best candid ever :DD We hold up balloons and banners ' 5 Bina ' , nice right ? This year will be the last year of our school . In other word , I'll be facing SPM ! OGOD, no pleaseeeeee ): I really get stress with the word SPM . It's just a simple 3 words , but I don't know why it's just so scary . HAHA . Now it's just left about 6 months to go , but then actually it's only 4 months to go , WHOA . Not enough time mannnnn . Sometimes I really feel like crying with the stress I have , but I just think that ; there's nothing to cry about -.- Just try your best to do it (: && the subjects that I worried now is my physics . I got no any physics teacher now ! Arggggghhh, and I can't get good score for my physics ): Hurmphhh . The worst is Biology , I got tuition for Bio but then I still can't score for my Bio . I only get 38 % for the 2nd test , can u imagine thaaaaat ! How am I going to face SPM while I get such a bad score x[ Haihhh , suan le ba . Don't say bout test or studies anymore . Make me stress saja -.- Sendiri type sendiri stress , memang pandai * And so , bye !

BY CML미령

No comments:

Post a Comment