Friday, May 14, 2010

It's closed , the eyes .

It's everywhere now , the fear .
Let me close my eyes , alone in the dark , looking for some hopes .

The fear is just around me now . The kind of fear when you will get beaten up by someone . Nowhere to run to . Hide in the cupboard ? Stay at outside late ? No . I'm waiting for that moment to come . I just hope it won't happen , of course (: But sometimes we can't predict things right , unless if you're lucky enough . It's like I'm time traveling now . No , I don't want that . I remember the feeling on the old days which is very familiar with how I feel now . I can't do anything I guess ? [: Just look and listen . When I can't do anything , I will just wait for it . Yeah , I'm a kind of person who easily give up . But sometimes I do chase with what I dream of . Chasing after and after , faster and faster . It's not that easy . Chasing a dream is a tough thing , and you will need time , patience , and calm . I got some flashback now . And I can't continue to have it in my mind . Just let me close my eyes now and keep silent . Or just sleep . Forgetting about everything and what other people doing around me now .

No comments:

Post a Comment