Monday, May 24, 2010

Haha , oh yehell-oh !

HEY HEY HEY . HELLO HELLO HELLO . OH OH . HELL-OH !
Yeah yeah , I knowwww I knoww, it's lame right . HAHAHA , anyway just laugh wit me . Now everybody say Hahaha ? HAHAHA :DD Crapppps . lots of craps these few days . I don't know what's on my mind lah . Maybe read too much of novels . Heeeee . The few days I'm enjoying reading novels . It's just too nice to read . But I read very slow lohhh . Janice Ch'ng read darn fast . Zraaaaaaap ! finish whole book dy . Fuyoh , salute leh . Me , I think I need like one week plus to finish one book . Some even longer , one year -.- Haha . Don't laugh ! Ngeeek .

Reading novels can be said is one of my hobby now . Like a routine lah ? Hoho . Reading novels can keep my mind off things . I don't need to care anything , think of anything when I'm reading novels . That's fun right ? It's like you don't have any burden on you & what u need to do is just read a novel . Somore that story is so interesting ((; Ngek . It's like makaaan saja ma . When I'm eating , I'm 100 % fully concentrate on my food . Heeeeee, respect my food :D
I LOVE FOOOOD


Last year I went for the food fair at Isetan , Lot 10 there with sis . I tell youuu, that food fair wad like , whooooaaa . It's start at 10.00 am , and me & my sis spotted some foods that we wanted to buy . Oh, and my mom too . She wants the don't know what pumpkin & we were in responsible to buy for her . Manaaa tauuu when we reach there, no more stock liao . That silly pumpkin somemore is limited one , walao . Pumpkin jek ma , I ask fairy to change it for me oso boleh la , wakaka -.- Eh wait , why I sampai so jauh one ? suddenly food fair -.- Back back back !

Hmmmm .. what should I talk about then ? OH OH ! Abt yesterday ! AHA :DD
Yesterday I went for badminton with SJH,LPY,TCS,TJK,DL and also QL . All of us having fun lah of course ((: It was very fun , chasing for the shuttlecock here & there . But actually , I don't feel like moving ! Grrrrrr, and I run here & there , sweat here & there also -.- Memang busukk gila . Everyone bring clothes to change , but not me :D haha . I never think of that at all . We were thr for 2 hrs , & then headed for dinner . Don't know wht ai mian zi , suka muka mee -.- The food thr ma ma dei la ~ I prefer the pasar seni one more :] We planned to play it again on tmr . Hopefully I can go for that , if my mom let la (: Huuuuhuuu .

Nowdays I took a lot of pictures , but then I am superrr duperrrr lazy to upload it ! I just ; VERY THE LAZY TO NAIK TURUN PICS . Hohohoho . One day I will upload altogether & upoad it altogether . Ambik kau ! wakakaka . Kay laaaa , that's what I want to write for today's entry I guess ? Actually I got more things to write , but malaaaas la . Don't feel like writing those unnecessary stuff , wasting my time saja .
I need a change for myself :DD That's me , CML . You will never know the true of me (: I'm a Mystery , haha . Yak si lah u cml -.- !

No comments:

Post a Comment