Friday, May 21, 2010

Tall . Or . Short . Question marked .

Tall and short . Tell me , what's the difference there ?
What I meant is tall and short in the kind of status . Tall or rich , doesn't mean you're happy and healthy . Short or poor , doesn't mean that you live in a hopeless life and sick . Tall and short , are just the same . Do not ever judge a book by it's cover . Hear that before right ? AHA , that's what I want to say today . No matter how rich you are , don't think that your wealth can solve everything . No matter how poor you are , don't think that you can't change your life . Haha , rich people sounds like very cruel right . Some of them are , but some of them are kind , of course (; There are kind and bad people in this world . Don't ever tell me that this whole world only live good people . I will throw up on your face -.- Can't we just all live together without the selfishness ? It's so unfair . Yeah , unfair . Why some people just can't live happily with happy family & friends ? Why some people got lots of money but still greed and wanted more ? Nahhh , that's the world . True life , true world , true things , true fact . Now I realize , what thing is TRUE & GOOD to me . What thing that I should be appreciate now . What thing that I should do now . What thing that I have to concentrate now . And , what thing that makes my life better (: That's all I want to say .

Love , CML (:

No comments:

Post a Comment