Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lab Challenge !

Today was a supeeeeeer HOT DAY !
It's not any cool wednesday , aha !

Just now after school I went for the Explorace , with Janice Ch'ng . Surprise that Julian Mah was joining too , haha ;D For sure I will win lah . Ngeeeek . Talk about the explorace , It's actually a simple game . Not very challenging but everything is about science (: I like the coins one , and also the pins . It was so hard to make the pins float in the water ! Some of the groups manage to make it float but mine just cannot ! Grrrrrrrr . 1st station & 2nd station is the best one , I manage to catch the plasticine balls , but not all la , teeeeeheee =x
After the game , we help teacher to clean up all the stuff .
I went back alone by bus . Watching cartoon in the bus :D Nice cartoon , but it's darn stupid one (: I want CHIBIIIII ! I missed watching her cartoon so much !
So , that's all about today . I got nothing to write dohhhh . Brain stuck liao xD

BY CML (:

No comments:

Post a Comment