Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thanks Mom ♥

2010.05.09
I bet everyone knows what day is today right ?
Mother's Day (:
Usually on this day I will be at hometown to celebrate Mother's Day with my grandma. But they had celebrated it with my grandma and I'm not there with them . Whaaaaat a waste la . Last year we had celebrated Mother's day together with my other relative at hometown . It was a suuuuper great celebration :D We had dinner together , we cooked ourselves and cut cake together . That's one of the best moment I have with my family members .

Well ; talked about Mother's Day
Yesterday my brother and I had cut a cake with my mom , consider as celebrating mother's day la ? HOHO :D It's an ice creaaaam cake and of course , it's taste nice , haha . I wanted to do a card for my mom actually . A mother's day card . But I think doing birthday card is better since her birthday not yet reach .

Just now when I woke up , when I opened my eyes , I realized that my mom had gone out for work . AHHHH , i thought . I missed a chance to wish her Happy Mother's Day . But never mind , I got the chance at night later ((: ngeeeeee . Don't know why . Now I really feel that Family is everything for me . I mean ; Family is always there for us no matter what happened . A relationship in family will never ever end , it always continue . That is what we call Family . The one that help us out , be there for us , and didn't care what we did in the past . Yes , although we did wrong things , friends may not forgiving you , but family , however , they will still forgive you . I got that kind of experience . Last time I used to not hear my parents' advice , and at last , I did wrong & I got the punishment . But yet, my parents still forgiving me & accept what I've done . Not only my parents but also my bro & sis , they're there for me when I need someone . Really , after having that kind of feeling , I realized that Family is everything you need in this world . Friends can be find again , but Family never (:

My mom ;
Had worked a lot to raise us up , to raise the 3 of us . It's not that easy . Yeah , she beaten up us before , slapped us before , and scolded us before , but we know , it's for our own good ((: She did everything for us . She worked from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm , just to earn more money . She stands all day and we as her child yet don't know how to appreciate it . But now , I learned to appreciate her . I learned to appreciate everything she had done for us (:
Last time I always used to think that she love my sister more than loving me
But actually , she loves all of us (: Really . Last week , my mom bought a new bag for me , and also a new pencil box . Seriously , I feel that she care about me a lot . And then she bought some cakes and breads for my breakfast . And then now she let me learn something that I really wanted to learn . She spend half of her salary on me , my tuition fees , school fees and everything . Feel so sorry for her . It's like , I'm a very heavy burden for her . So now , I told myself , not to hurt my mom anymore . Not doing those things that will hurt her feelings , and I will study hard (: I don't want to make her disappointed with me . I don't want to waste her money just like that (:

MOM ;
ILY . WAI . SRH .
TY . XXN . GMW .
Billions of love for you . Love that will never end . Eternal love (:

No comments:

Post a Comment