Monday, January 10, 2011

Two but TVXQ .

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN

Even though now TVXQ only left two members , Changmin & Yunho , I'm really happy to see their comeback . I'm really glad they had publish their new album , really (: I'm not one of the Cassies but I just feel happy for them . They still can perform well on the stage even the other three are not there . One of the songs that I love most is How Can I . The two of them did a lot better now , they really improved a lot ! I really shocked when I saw Yunho can sing so well . No lari pitch and anything . Thumbs up . They must be worked really hard for this comeback . For JYJ, sorry to say this but you guys had taken the wrong step . The three of them are just making money , not for the sake of enjoying their time on the stage with the fans.


T V X Q . C A S S I O P E I A

Hmmm , when I look at the conditions of TVXQ now, it always reminds me of Super Junior . Super Junior, this name always represents the existence of 13 members in the group . But now , not anymore . There are no more 13 members in the group . NEVER WILL . First, Kibum left . Company claims that he was busy for movie and musical . I really wanted to give them a shit . Next, Kangin left . He involved in the hit-and-run accident & therefore he can't make his comeback for 4th album. And now he's in the military training. And then , it's Hankyung turn to left the group . Claims that he tortured by the company , no enough rest time , no chance to go back to China to visit his family . I can accept the reason that he have no chance to go back to China but I can't accept the reason that he said he have no enough rest time and too tight schedule ! Then what about Leeteuk ? Leeteuk have much more burden ! He is more tired ! But did he left the group , left the fans crying like hell when they know that Super Junior is not more 13 members ? He didn't ! He and Hyukjae got more events and tight schedule than you, Hankyung. They have to attend tv programmes , they have to practice sing & dance during comeback , and in the night they have to go for radio broadcast. And yet you claims that you had a very hard time in the company . Oh god . That's why I never believe in what you guys said anymore . Not anymore . It's all a lie . I saw it all during the concert . It's just a lie .
I'm not one of the EverLastingFriends anymore , not anymore . Goodbye .


Cml .

No comments:

Post a Comment