Friday, January 7, 2011

Ipoh Taiping :D Overall, Perak .

HEY GUYS ! It's been a long time I didn't update some post with my life pictures. Last week I just went to Taiping for my relative's wedding . Seriously , going back to kampung is sort of like a weekly routine you know. It's like a culture in my family. Haha :D But I like it. Although Taiping is kinda far from KL but I really like every single of our journey to Taiping . It's actually really fun ! Well let's stop the talking , I'm tired lah , haha :D
Here comes the pics !

Taiping hor fun , not Ipoh :D




The name is so cute , kakak .


After eating , my dad bring us to a place that I don't know where it is but a very nice place (: It's somewhere like a forest and there is a small waterfall there. And what I like about it is that it's not polluted at all!



Lets move into the water ! (:


MISS TAIPING :DDD haha !


From right ;
Miss Taiping , Miss Malaysia and then me, MISS WORLD , ahhahaa !
Funniest joke ever -.-




I love the water . Cold and clean [:




Hahaa ! I can't stop laughing when I look at this pic xD !
Oh well , I just snap it since she want to make that pose so much .

My mama (:


Oooooh ! There , my dad !


Virgin jungle :D


I looks so funny :D




Step by step .


Lovely trees , lovely cloud (: Taiping Lake Garden








There's always a spark inside us ;


After playing around and had our time at Taiping , we finally decided to continue our journey back to Sg. Kerang . And we reached there in the afternoon. In the evening , all of us prepared for the wedding dinner (:

Here comes the lil' bee ! He's so cute :D


I didn't take much pics of the wedding dinner . So let's continue about the next day [:

Yummm yummm !




After having our breakfast, we went back to KL.
And this time we stopped at Ipoh again to have our lunch (;


Salted chicken :D I seriously love this .


It's old .
But I can see there's some stories behind it .




Nope nope, No pork please .


After a while , we stopped at Bidor , to have lunch again !
Oh my . Fats are growing in my body.

It's a very old restaurant but the food there are still nice .
I feel like I'm going back to the 80's (:






Hahahahhaa ! This is really funny . I took a picture of my dad while he is driving . And then I took a pic of my mom when she was sleeping xD And my sis too . It was so funny ! I wanted to post it here , but haha , can't la , they will kill me x]

Dad was trying to snap a picture without my knowing.
Haha ! And I said ; GOTCHA ! (:




Last words ;
Enjoy the journey , not the destination (:

Loves cml .

No comments:

Post a Comment