Thursday, January 13, 2011

After 12th January .

Hahahahhahaha Hello Hello ! How was your night ? I had a great one . A perfect night but with a nightmare -.- I hope that dream won't ever comes true . Haha :D Hmmph , I was thinking what to post today . I can't think of any . Do you have any idea ? I'm asking silly questions -.- That's what I always did when I don't have idea what to write .

Anyway , yesterday was my 18th birthday . Hmmmm , nothing special actually . I didn't make outing with my friends or whatsoever but work (: And then my mom bought me a fried chicken instead of a bday cake , haha ! I like that man :D I like fried chicken more than a bday cake actually . Plus all my family member are going on their so-called DIET PLAN -.- No point of buying a cake wor they say . haha xD So I eventually made a wish when I was eating the fried chicken xD what to do ! Takkanlah want to put 18 candles on the fried chicken and blow it off -.- I wish I could do that , haha . After finish the chicken , mom asked me , do u still want a cake ? I can buy it for u tmr if u really want . And my eyes turn like this , -.- and I laughed & said ; No need laa , a fried chicken is enough , and tmr my bday end dy , no point for buying a cake , right ? :D . Then she said ; ohhhhhhhh . I think she saja-saja ask one lah , test me whether I like the fried chicken or not -.- Funny mommy .

Okay , I think I better end my post here . I will post about my bday celebration with my another friend , pyin who has the same bday with me :D But I think I will make the post next week (: Bye guys !

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment