Monday, January 24, 2011

The baking day !

YUHOOOOO !
Last thursday I went to my aunt's house to make cookies . We baked some CNY cookies . It was peanut cookies ! YUMM YUMMM :D It was homemade by my aunt , my uncle and me ! Yeay [: This was the 1st time I bake cookies :D Actually I didn't really bake the cookies . I just help to roll the dough , put the peanut on top of it , put some egg sauce on it and then bake ! Sounds fun lehhh ? I know I know , haha x] I helped them do the peanut cookies from morning until afternoon 3pm , and then I went to work . Aiiihhh .


But anyway yesterday I went to her house again , to make cookies . This time was the sesame biscuits , another nice one :D This one was a lil' bit tiring cuz we cannot stop making once we had started making . We have to flatten the dough for several times and cut it into a shape , then fry ! I did the flattening one and cutting . My uncle do the frying part . It was nice man . And we did a lot , about 27 containers of the sesame biscuits :D Wooohooo . This year CNY will be the most special one (: hahahah .


CUT CUT CUT




Sesame biscuits (:


Tadaaaaaaaaa !


After finished baking , we went for a dinner at Jln Ipoh . Whoaaaaaa , the food was nice and I was super duper full ! I can feel that my tummy was going to burst . Hahaha :D When I'm about to leave her house , she gave me two containers of each type of cookies . Awwwww , so nice [: And I like my aunt's chocolate cookies the most . Memamg sedaap ! Alright , that's all about the baking day . BYEBYE !

Loves , cml [:

No comments:

Post a Comment