Thursday, January 27, 2011

CNY Shopping

DONG DONG DONG ! :D

Hahahaa . Yesterday I went shopping with my dear family . Had a nice day shopping with them cuz' I don't need to pay any money for what I'm buying . Haha ! Nice right ? But but , sometimes I have to pay for what I wanna buy , those things that my mom don't want to buy for me ): Haha . But at least I can save some of my money larh [:

Since I have to go back early to work , we went out at 11pm . While waiting for the traffic light , my mom saw some tourists took picture at the sidewalk and she asked us why they want to take picture at this place but not at KLCC . So then ah jie opened the window and took a picture of the KLCC . Then we know why those tourists want to take picture at the side walk , its really a nice position to take a pic of the KLCC .

TADAAAA !


These are some pictures when we were having our lunch .
This was super silly xD I purposely did this pose and
I don't know that my mom actually had captured it -.-


OHHH ! Mulut terbukak :D


Nom nom , grrr .


END

Loves , cml (:

No comments:

Post a Comment