Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jiak sai .

BEH SAAAAIII !

Things are not going like how I want them to be ! ]: No no ,I'm not gonna let these continue to happen in my life . It will destroy my day and nights of 2011 . Woooooohhh .

Now my lifestyle changed . I hate this lifestyle man ! Alright , lets see what I did everyday & everynight . Okay , I wake up at 10 something in the morning , had my breakfast , and I really hate my breakfast . Then I start to online and facebooking . While of course Cityville also lah . Until 2 something I will go to bath , prepare to go to work . 4pm reach my work place , start doing my work & finish work at 10.15pm . Reach home , bath then eat ! EAT ! Everynight I will have my supper -.- My weight is really increasing , especially my arm ! ARGGGHHH . I'm getting fat ]: CNY is coming man ! Kai wan xiao ]': I really need to diet now . I really need to change something . Hmmmmph .

I wanna make some changes but the problem is I always feel lazy . AHHHH WHATEVER LAH -.- haha :D ! Anyway , I have to wake up early tomorrow ! Need to go to aunt's house and make some CNY cookies :D Yepieee , I really love this . Okay kay , bye guys !

CML [:

No comments:

Post a Comment