Monday, January 17, 2011

1st movie day in 2011 .

HAHAHAHAHHAA

Yesterday I went for a movie with my ex-classmates :D Miss the moment watching movie with them . But all them are guys . Mah , Sai and tcs . Aiyooooh . Paiseh gila . Wahahaha . But luckily we're rapat , not so paiseh lah (: So we went to watch Gulliver's Travels . Yes ! Finally I get to watch that movie :] I wanted to watch that movie long long time ago dy -.- Haha . But I don't know why I want to watch tht movie so much . Haha . The movie was quite nice , I like all the tiny people in Lilliput , they're so cuteeeeee ! Tiny tiny , hahaha :D And they're good builders ! Hooohoooo . I wish I can be there too :D Then become their princess , hahaha ! Funniest joke ever , I know -.- Anyway , thanks to Mah for treating me the movie ticket . haha .

Oh ! Before movie we went to have our lunch at KFC . Hmmm yumm yumm [: I ordered the Xmeal , there's a burger , fried chicken , french fries and a cup of drinks . Anyway , the seat where we had our meal was superrrr cold ! Hahha ! Sai and Mah chose that seat . Super cool . But I enjoyed my chicken very much (: And hor lian sau nga zai , he get the chicken part that he hate the most . Hahahahaa :DD While we're enjoying our meal , Kelvin called us ! I mean he called Tcs , but he was eating , so then Sai called him . And we got a chance to talk to him in the phone . Ahhh , I miss him a lot . I mean , his wrinkled skin :D haha . Hoe he enjoy his days and nights in NS .

After lunch , we went for movie . The story was quite short for me . Compared to The Social Network , this story line is a lot shorter ! Haha :D After movie we went for snowflake ! :D Yeay . We waited for like don't know how many minutes there only can find a seat -.- A lot ppl man . Hmmmph . The snowflake really makes me full . My tummy really going to burst dy . Full daooo . Haha ! And you guys know what , ystrdy I took some pics of the guys when they're eating . Hahahaha ! x] I don't know I should say it here or not because I scared he is reading this ! Buahahaha :D Hello hello ? Are u reading this post ? The pic is nice right ? Hehehehehe xD I beh tahan see that pic , really burst into laughter xD Kinda hor sek the pics are not with me ]: Anyway , thanks to him for treating me the snowflake (: Hee .

Had a great movie day with them . Bonjour ! (:

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment