Monday, January 31, 2011

Bad night

A VERY BAD NIGHT

I had a very bad night yesterday ! Why there were so many stupid mosquitoes in my mom's room ? And why must they biteeee me ! The whole night I can't sleep well . They even bite me at my face -.- And my nose and my eyes . Itchy like hell ! I can't stand it , I really feel like shouting that time . I just want to sleep ! Argggh . And it was so hot last night -.- It was raining the whole day and it was cold at first . But I don't know why suddenly it became hot . My mom switched off the fan already rupanya -.- And lagilahh more & more mosquitoes came to bite me . Tonight I'm going to slap those stupid mosquitoes and their blood will all splash on my palm . It's my blood ! Hmmm sound so mean .

Other than the mosquitoes , some phone calls really made me go crazy . I received 3 missed calls from two unknown number . And I don't know who the hell are them ! They called at 5 am in the morning ! Gila ka ? And then 6 something call again , and so I answered the call . The lady speak in malay . Then I said , wrong number . I don't know who she want to talk to but I am 100% sure that it's not me -.- I really feel fed up for the whole night . And so I went back to my own room and sleep . Hergggh .

I HATE YOU MOSQUITOES , GIVE ME BACK MY BLOOD !

cml .

No comments:

Post a Comment