Monday, January 3, 2011

No school but job (:

MY FIRST POST FOR 2011 ! :D

I don't know what it feels like now . Too much things in my head now . Too much to think until I keep staring at the computer doing nothing but just clicking F5, to refresh my facebook page -.- Haha . Today is the school reopen day . I'm like , YEAY ! I'm not going to school anymore . NO MORE ! No more wearing uniform , no more arranging tables in class, no more votes for class monitor, no more decorating class, no more class duty, no more homework, what a GOOD thing ! hahahahaha . And the most happy is .. NO MORE 5.30akm ALARM CLOCK [: Hahahahaa . Aihhhh , but when think back , I miss school so so badly . I rather go to school than staying at home and online. Online the whole day will go crazy de lehhhhh ! -.-


Anyway , I found a job already ! And I will start working today (: The salary is not so high but at least cukup makan larh . Cuz' this time I really lazy to work -.- And the job really suits me . I just need to work for 6hours, which means half day & the place is freaking near my house . I just need to cross a street to reach there . I even can save money for my transport fees and foods . haha :D Bagus kan ? But only rm600 like that lah . Not much compare to last time but I think I will like this job . I hope I can do great stuff there and everything will goes fine (:

BLAH BLAH BLAH . It's time to prepare to work ! Bye bloggers ! :D

Loves, cml .

No comments:

Post a Comment