Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If only I can go back to the past.



If time can ticks anti-clockwise.

Sometimes I really hope we have a backspace button in our life, let us back to the past. I want to go back to the past. These few days I keep thinking & feel regrets with what I've done few years back. When I look at those students who still studying in school now, there's a lot of flashback appears in my mind. I really miss those years in high school. I miss the teachers, friends & everything in school. I miss it very badly. When I work in the tuition centre, it reminds me of my form 4 & form 5 years. I really miss those teachers, especially mr Freddy & mr Low. The best chemist & bio teacher [: Hmmm , I will never get a chance to sit in the class and hear them teaching again ]: That's the saddest thing man. Everything will be new when I start Form 6 or college. School, teachers, friends, all will be new. Sounds so-not-fun :D

The past . Cml

No comments:

Post a Comment