Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday CML :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO WAS BORN TODAY ,
ON THIS LOVELY DATE ; 12TH JANUARY (:


Happy Birthday to me (:
셍일축하해요

I pray hard , for my wishes will come true . I pray hard , for my day will be the most lovely day ever . I pray hard , for all the people who has the same birthday with me will have a blast on this day . I pray hard , for I can live longer to celebrate next next next year birthday . I pray hard , for I can celebrate my birthday with my dearest one as long as I'm still living . I pray hard , for my eighteen will the best year again (:

Seeing those Happy Birthday comments in Facebook is really fun . Not only fun but really makes me happy . And a simple birthday call makes me feel that I actually have friends who really care for me (': Really feel touched . Thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday ! :D And and , I wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to one of my close friends , pyin , she has the same bday with me :D And we had celebrated our birthdays for like 5 years ? Including this year too . Hope she have a great one ! [:

Alright , that's all for my birthday speech .

I'M NOW EIGHTEEN !
YEEEEAAAAY :D


Eighteen cml

No comments:

Post a Comment