Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hope !



Do you have hope ? I have one . Eh no , I have lots of hope ! (:
Don't be a hopeless person . Hee .

Hello everyone ! It's first of May today ! Say yeay ! And it's Sunday too :D Such a great day huh . Actually I'm wondering what I'm going to do to spend my Sunday . Gonna catch ants and lalats ? No ants and lalat lehh today ): Or read some books ? Hmm , good idea . Oh ! One more thing , I feel like cutting my hair today ! Since it's 1st of May , and since it's a Sunday , why not go out and cut my hair ? I keep thinking about it . But just now when I woke up , my mom asked me not to cut my hair . She said there is no use that I go cut my hair . And she said I will feel regret cutting my hair . After hearing what she said , I really don't dare to go cut my hair already . Arggggh . It's just cutting hair , but I nervous and scared until like choosing a husband -.- I don't know , I don't know . I'll be listening to songs the whole day I guess ! Hahaha :D

When the world says give up ,
Hope whispers ; try it one more time (:

Adios ! CML

No comments:

Post a Comment