Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kick-start !

YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO

Fuyhh , I've been busy like for seven days ! I mean , one week . Recently I'm busy with my Form 6 stuff . Actually there is nothing to busy about because this week is actually the orientation week only . We get to know our form 6 teacher and also the upper six students , our seniors . The orientation was quite fun . But this week is a tiring week to me ): I have to wake up early in the morning at six am , get ready for school and then listen to the ceramah and all that stuff . Came back from school at 2pm and then get ready for work . From 4pm until 10 pm . Hectic eh ? Not only hectic , but also lifeless actually -.- Hmmmm . Sigh .

These few days I kept thinking about those transfer school punya stuff . Aiyoo I tell u ah . I think and think until I wanna go crazy already . Seriously , it's actually just a small matter but I don't know why I make it become like a big matter like that -.- Like so ' dai ban jiong ' . Hmmm but now I had made up my mind to transfer school . I'm so tired of thinking those stuff anymore . By the way , Setapak High School is actually a nice school . The teachers and people there are nice (: Especially my new classmates , all of them are so friendly . Most of them are girls and there are only four boys in the class . Hoho . Kinda fun , cuz the girls can bully the guys now :D Haha . So uhm , I hope I will have fun in this school and get a good memory in Setapak High School (: And I also hope , when I get to transfer school , I can adapt myself in the new environment of my new school , if and only if I get to transfer lah . If tak dapat transfer then I will just stay at Setapak High school , with some of my old friends and also new friends (: I have to stop thinking and stick to my last decision now . No more hesitating and all those uhm uhm . I have to make my own decision and just go with the flow . And also let God do the rest of my work . I believe He have a good plan for my life . Whatever it is , I will accept it , with a big & open heart (:

Hope everything will be fine . Hope I can get a good starting for form 6 .
Hope hope hope ! :D

That's all for my post today . Bye everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment