Monday, May 30, 2011

Watchaaaa !

GOOD MORNING !

Monday monday monday ! Holiday holiday holiday ! What a good day !

Yesterday went out with some ex-schoolmates , tan sau nga , ah soon , amelia and chai . We watched Kungfu Panda 2 - 3D . Although the ticket price is kinda expensive but I really had a great time with them . It had been a long time since I last saw Amelia and Chai . Haha :D After this outing everyone is going back to their studies . I study mine and they study theirs . Hmm tak syok kan . Not like last time , all of us learn the same thing in the same school . But now everyone will go busy with their own stuff . And tan sau nga will go to Pahang this wednesday . Haha , I don't know how he will feel but if it's me I think I will feel so berat hati to leave kl and go study in a new place with new people there . Hmm just hope everything will go fine with his studies bah :D Hohohoho .

Well yesterday I had Mcdonald in KLCC . Very full arrrrk . And I'm bored with spicy chikcen mcdeluxe now -.- I won't order that again the next time I go to McD . Haha . Maybe will order McChicken . Cheap cheap and ho jiak :D haha . Somemore I bought a sundae ice cream yesterday , so niceeeee arhhh . But too full already -.- Then during movie eat popcorn pulak . Lagilahh . My stomach macam nak burst already . No selera to makan at all . Back to desa makan chicken nuggets pulak , hehe :D Eat too much already ah ytd ! Non-stop eating , really gonna gain fat already . Hmmmm .

Kay la kay la . I think I will stop writing here . I don't know what i'm writing now actually , haha :D Some messages to tan sau nga : Happy studying there ! No pork no pork :D wakakaka . Don't come and scold me in the phone .

BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment