Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ma to-do list :D


ALRIGHT GUYS , LET'S DO THIS NOW ! :D

Yo yoyoyoyoyoyoyo ! Hahahaha . This is my ' real ' to-do list ! Now is the school holiday season and i'm so excited about this school holiday ! Finally I have time to chill out and relax . Really finally . Haha :D long time didn't enjoy online and eat chocolates at home . These few weeks I've been feel so lifeless . But everything will start changing now . Even though it's actually a bad changing but I'm gonna change it to become a good ones . Believe me ! Hoho . Long time didn't post something fun like this . These few weeks I think I had post a lot stuff bout life and don't know what other stupid things lah . Write until like the world gonna end like that -.- Haha .

Hmm starting this school holiday I'm going to do what I cannot do during school . But of course , I need to settle my homework first . Haaaaihhh . I tell u ah , my homework a lot until I dont know how to describe . Form 5 that time also never been like that ah ! See , everything change already . After turned eighteen , my whole life change until mm chi yong jorh -.- Like don't know what . From sweet sixteen , sour seventeen and then now bitter eighteen . Jiak sai right . By the way , I still can't believe I'm 18 yrs old already . Time passes so fast , what to do . Everybody growing up now . They have their own life and I have mine too . So now just forget about those stupid life thing and goes on with my life , so called teenager life . Haha .

Actually I'm very excited about this two weeks holiday . I think I've planned something for this holiday but I forgot it all -.- Pandai kan . So fine , I will just go with my ' real ' to-do list that is sing , count my blessings , hope , eat lots of ice-cream , smile with stranger macam sakai , keep learning , laugh , love AND love some more (: Good Luck !

I love cml :D

No comments:

Post a Comment