Saturday, May 7, 2011

Changing .

Things happens so suddenly . You'll never know when the big thing will come and the small thing will disappear . Know what I mean ? Argh fine , no one will understand what I'm tryin' to say . Actually there is one question that I wish that people can give me the answer . Why human are not able to know their future ? Why can't they figure out their own future and just choose the way of life they want ? I don't know . I don't know why suddenly I have this kind of thinking but uhm , I really wish that someone will tell me the answer . But I guess , no one can tell me the answer except Him . Only He can answer my question . Because He is the only person that know the answer :) Don't you agree with me ? If human know their future , their life will go .. miserable I guess ? You already know your future and you just follow the way that are already arranged for you . You will never experience any challenge in your life . You will never learn to decide your life on your own .

Sometimes I feel so curious about this thing . Why human can't forget about what they had experience in their life ? I mean , their bad past . How I wish I can forget mine . I really hope that there is one ' backspace button ' in my hand and when I click it , POOOF ! All the bad experience and memory , all gone ! How fun is that huh ? But .. All of us know that , things won't happen like that .

I really don't know what the hell I'm talking about now . Things around me are floating and stars are flying above my head . I was just crapping around just now . Just forget about what I said , readers . Every human will change . They will change . Seriously , everything will change .
Just .. change .

CML .

No comments:

Post a Comment