Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cross (:



Yeah , cross my fingers and pray . That's all I can do now . I've been stress and keep thinking about my school stuffs . I almost forgot what is the meaning of life and what's the meaning of fun . I'm totally lost . Like a crazy girl walking in the street with all the people looking at me but did not help me . I've never make a decision myself . I always fail to do that ! But now , after I had express my feelings to this special one , I made up my decision already . I choose what I want and I let this special one to help me . It's up to this special person to guide my life . I believe this special person (: So now , I will cross my fingers and go to sleep ! Hahaha :D Nights , everyone . No more worries , I guess (: Sweet dreams .

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment