Saturday, May 21, 2011

Let it pass


Everything will back to the beginning , back to the starting point . Life is like a circle . No matter how far u run , you will back to the same point where you start running . There are so many different people in this world . God create us to be different . Even a pair of twins are different from each other . We have different thinking , we have different attitude , we have different stuff and happenings in life . Everything are just different . And things will change . These few weeks I have been talking about things changes and all that stuff . Haha . I don't know why I will think like that but yeah , I really feel that things already start changing now . It's like my life now has been changing and I'm really growing up now . I am no more seventeen or sixteen silly girl . I'm eighteen now . Hmmm . I don't wanna grow up , seriously .

Whatever happens in our life , we just have to accept it . This too shall pass (:

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment