Saturday, May 28, 2011

Grow up no grow up .



Never Grow Up .

I really hope that I can stay in childhood forever . I really don't wanna grow up . I never wanted to be a teenager or maybe an adult . It's sucks . There's so many things to think about , there's so many things to care about , there's so many thing to solve . Why life has so many things happen but we just have one and only life to live ? Why life problems appear ? Why there's so many things appearing now ? Hergh . Something wrong is happen to me now . But I don't know what is it . What the hell huh ? I am so effin' lazy to figure out what happens to me . I'm so tired of this .I just wanna have my ice cream happily and enjoy my two weeks holiday from now . Haha . But but , aih , I just can't stop sighing today . Everything is like , so un-awesome -.- Cuz' I don't know what the hell happen to me . Hahah . How I hope I can smile and laugh like the lil' girl now . Kay , that the end of my post . I'm gonna search that smile now .

BAH !

No comments:

Post a Comment