Saturday, April 30, 2011

Goodbye , old days .

HOORAY !
It's the end of April today ! I don't know why I am so excited bout this , haha :D Maybe too long didn't syok sendiri already kot . Teehee . Tomorrow gonna be a new month , it's May tomorrow ! Seriously , I never like May before . I don't know why , it seems like not-a-good-month to me . But this time I can sense that something good gonna happen . I hope things will happen like how I feel lah :D Hehe . I hope May 2011 will be a good month for me . Not only May , but also the next coming months , the whole year ! hahaha :D Sounds so stupid . Yeah , I am stupid . Like to crap and say nonsense stuff , even in my own blog post ! haha :D Silly .

By the way , I hope everything will be alright on May . Because Form 6 maybe gonna start soon . The first reaction when I heard about form 6 gonna start soon , I was like , HUH ? what ? omg . really ? hahaha :D I expected it for so long and I always thought it's going to start late and suddenly my boss told me bout the news . I got a mini heart attack man . Luckily I'm a healthy teenager , haha :D There is so many things that need to be done for form 6 . Like uhm , apply for the school and this and that . Ugh , thats not fun . But I kinda excited to go to school . Like Standard One punya budak je -.- Like never been to school like that . Haha :D But sure after a few months later I will start complaining bout the schools , teachers and studies . Arghh , it's Form 6 man ! It's gonna be so hard . Foooooh , have to get ready tho (: hehe .

Oh well ; tmr I will have a totally free day ! Can't go out and hmmm , I don't know what I am going to do tmr . Hope I can find something fun to do ! Like catching ants or lalat in my house ke -.- wakakaka . Too lame . Alright , say hooray for the end of april and hola for the First of May ! Bye guys , (:

Loves cml

No comments:

Post a Comment